Accurate Forklift is an established provider of forklift service and repair services in Atlanta Georgia. Ever since the launch of our forklift maintenance services in 1996, we have established ourselves as an authority when it comes to the servicing and repair of all things forklift. Accurate Forklift boasts a well-oiled team of highly knowledgeable and experienced forklift service staff that caters to forklift truck users in Atlanta, Georgia and surrounding areas. Whether it is a simple tire change or the complete rebuilding of your truck, we have got you covered. We are every warehouse manager’s trusted partner in the material handling business.
Why Accurate Forklift?
Accurate Forklift’s forklift service and repair services help many warehouses, construction sites, and various other job sites maintain productivity by keeping downtimes at a minimum as well as bolster safety by making sure everything is working as it should.
Here are some of the reasons to opt for our forklift service and repair in Atlanta.
- We can cater to all unique needs whether you need forklift service for a day or a dedicated service tech for an extended period.
- Our service techs are experienced in the service and repair of all types of forklift of all capacities and power including LP Gas, Diesel, and Electric.
- We stock OEM forklift parts allowing us to provide a service that gives you real value for your money. We also have 110,000 sq. ft. of used OEM forklift parts allowing us to extend considerable savings to our clients.
- We can provide same-day shipping for any parts for any type of forklift from any of our 6 locations in the US
- We have a huge fleet of forklifts for rent that can come to your aid on discount in the event of major service or repairs of your forklifts
- We endeavor to understand every client’s unique requirements and render the best solution according to the best maintenance schedule under favorable terms.
- We help you control maintenance costs, reduce the need for in-plant servicing, as well as optimize uptime
- No fleet is too big or too small for our capacity
- We deal with popular brands such as Caterpillar, Hyster, Toyota, Yale, Halla, Kalmar, Mitsubishi, Baker, Princeton, Clark, Crown, Moffet, Komatsu, Raymond, TCM, Daewoo, Allis Chalmers, Hyundai, and Nissan
What We Do
As mentioned before, we cater to each and every one of your requirements whether it's a simple tire change or a complete rebuild of your forklift. Our forklift service and repair cover the diagnosis and fixing of brakes, power systems, fuel and emission systems, electronic systems, transmissions, horns and alarms, axles, lights, sideshifters, rotators, roll and barrel clamps, forks, gauges, instruments, and hydraulics, among others.
Some Forklift Maintenance Tips
Damaged or worn forks pose a grave danger as they can’t optimally transport loads. They are prone to accidents such as damaging or dropping the load and even causing injuries. Forks’ capacity diminishes by 20 percent every time a fork wear caliper records a 10 percent reduction in size. It is a great time to consider going for a replacement fork.
Oil leaks are a sign that a forklift has some issues that urgent attention. They also mean that less oil is available to lubricate the extended mast and a host of moving parts. This can easily lead to excessive friction and heat leading to damage to some vital parts. While topping up the oil may seem to work, it can only result in accidents or expensive repairs. Oil leaks also pose a danger for other trucks and foot traffic.
Chain failure can lead to serious damage to the load, forks, injuries, and even loss of life. You must routinely check for wear of the link plates, pinheads, and chain elongation. Also keep an eye out for corrosion, rust, and kinking. The best way to keep the chain in top shape for up to 6,000 work hours is to make sure that it is always properly lubricated.
We Service All Major Brands of Forklifts
Just some of the brands that we service are listed below. You can always give us a call at 770-692-1455 with any questions you may have concerning your forklift service needs.
Allis Chalmers, Baker, Caterpillar, Clark, Crown, Daewoo, Halla, Hyster, Hyundai, Kalmar, Komatsu, Linde, Mitsubishi, Moffet, Nissan, Princeton, Raymond, TCM, Toyota, Yale
Important Maintenance Tips for your Forklift
Whether you own or rent a forklift, forklift maintenance is important for several reasons. If you are renting a forklift, you need to return it in a good condition and make sure it operates optimally and safely. If you own a forklift, you want it to operate optimally and safely, last long, minimize costly repairs, and give you a good resale value. The cost of forklift parts can really add up in the absence of proper forklift service. Below are some handy forklift maintenance tips that you can use.
1. Keep forklift parts well lubricated
Keep all moving forklift parts well lubricated to make sure they work efficiently and there is less wear and tear. Make sure you are using the right type of lubricants by referring to the user manual.
2. Inspect the forklift regularly
It is important to run daily and period checks of your forklift to identify and issues and fix them before they get worse, compromise productivity, or causes accidents. Some of the checks you must perform regularly include tires, hoses, fluid levels, brakes, seat belt, forks, and overhead guard. You must also check anti-freeze levels before operating a forklift.
3. Clean your truck regularly
Although it may seem unimportant, cleaning your forklift must be a part of its maintenance regime. Cleaning goes a long way to discourage the build-up of rust and combustible agents such as lint.
4. Nip problems in the bud
Always make it a point to fix issues as soon as they are spotted or arise. Forklift operators must be trained to report all issues as soon as possible. This inculcates a culture of safety and keeps expensive repairs at bay.
5. Rope-in professionals
If you don’t have a solid in-house team with the right tools to do the job, it is strongly advised to make arrangements for your trucks’ maintenance by certified and experienced professionals.